Every Friday I post about interesting things I’ve come across in the blogosphere:
- For Christmas this year the Greek Virgo bought me a new ring. My previous ring fell apart. Check out the Etsy Shop.
- My heart broke reading Dear Penelope by James Altucher. It is a very touching post written to another blogger who makes me think. May peace find you, Penelope Trunk.
- Cool graph from Visual News depicting earth’s history in 24 hour period. Fascinating. (They always have great stuff.)
- Sharon Sews shared a great new (to me) website Sew Can She. Tons of sewing tutorials.
- Lazy Stitching made me laugh with her pattern buying flow chart.