Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sewing Blogs to Recommend

Last month Tilly blogged about sewing blogs, specifically what would we recommend and if we had criteria for picking them.

Tilly put a lot of thought into this post and it really got me thinking:  What makes or break a sewing blog for me?

I thought.

Then – bingo – it hit me and it is one simple thing: email feeder.

I prefer the convenience of reading blog posts in my email box.  Of course, I love having a sewist who inspires me too.  I also think Tina’s comment summed it up nicely for me:
Tell me ….

WHAT you made,
in WHICH fabric,
using WHO'S pattern!


So without further ado … my favorite sewing blogs in no particular order:
    Check them out.  You may find some cool new blogs to read.

    1 comment:

    Jilly said...

    Thanks for the listing!